Thursday, August 10, 2006

Butterfly Festival is August 20 in Hazelton, PA

I am happy to inform you that there has been a great response for the gathering of Pennsylvania Poets Laureate at this year's Butterfly Poetry Festival.

The Festival, which will be held at the Hazleton Campus of Penn State, will begin at 2:00 PM on August 20th. This will be preceded by a luncheon for all attending poets at 1:00 PM at the campus. This will allow us to meet and afford Erika Funke, the master of ceremonies, an opportunity to meet you before the program begins.

I am asking all present and past Poets Laureate who will be attending to mail your biographical information to me as soon as possible so I can begin to prepare press releases. Send to: Salvadore DeFazio, 731 W. Diamond Ave., Hazleton, PA 18201.

It is not too late to join us. If you have not contacted me but are interested in participating, please send me you bio information and we will put you on the roster.

If you would like a copy of the press release before the festival, for possible publication in your area, let me know and I will send it to you as soon as it is ready.

After receiving your mailing address, I will send a detailed map with directions to Penn State Hazleton.

If there are any questions, please feel free to phone me at 570-455-3963. I am looking forward to your meeting in August.

Salvadore DeFazio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home